Neko

Neko

jueves, abril 12, 2007

SOUNDTRACK NO-NOVIA

- 30 S E C O N D S T O M A R S - T H E K I L L -





- I N C U B U S - I M I S S Y O U -

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn´t think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can´t explain.
so would I be out of line if i said,
I miss you

I see your picture,
I smell your skin on the empty pillow, next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
but already I´m wasting away.

I know I´ll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care.
and, I miss You.



SOUNDTRACK DE SUCESOS BELLOS Y TRANQUILOS, CON UNA CUOTA DE NERVIOSISMO, ATARANTAMIENTO Y, POR SUPUESTO, ACOSTUMBRAMIENTO... PIENSO QUE YA ME ACOSTUMBRÉ.

OTRAS DOS CANCIONES QUE EL DÍA DE MAÑANA ME HARÁN SONREÍR MUCHO, O QUIZÁS, QUIÉN SABE, HAYAMOS ANIQUILADO NUESTRO SOUNDTRACK... YA VEREMOS, AUNQUE NO CREO. TODO VA DEMASIADO BIEN Y ME GUSTA QUE SEA ASÍ.


LA NO-NOVIA PAULI

2 Comments:

At 12:28 p. m., abril 16, 2007, Blogger APF said...

Nuestra película merece tener un soundtrack apropiado, aunque tendremos que adquirir más música, pues así como vamos, no se vislumbra un pronto final.
Te quiero mucho.

Aldo

PD: Lo pasé muy bien en la playa, amor.

 
At 6:41 p. m., agosto 09, 2007, Blogger mio d+i said...

hola no novia
tengo blog nuevo y aqui nos ponemos las pilas
http://mioarquitectura.blogspot.com/

beso, ahi te ves

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home